View Single Post
Old 24-11-11, 02:39   #14
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: NFL- Predictions for Contracts for 2012

Jason Campbell

Ezra Shaw/Getty Images

Oakland Raiders quarterback Jason Campbell is our final player in the presentation.
Now that the Raiders are effectively "all in" on Carson Palmer by trading away two first-round draft picks to the Cincinnati Bengals, it's clear that Palmer is their man going forward, so Campbell will be free to strike his own deal in free agency.
Based on the quarterback frenzy over talents like Palmer, trading Kevin Kolb and the probable waiver claims war over Kyle Orton, we can only imagine that there will be a very genuine interest from NFL teams in Campbell as a free agent.
Campbell is just 29 years old and is earning $4.5 million in 2011. Because of how good he looked throwing the ball for the Raiders during his run as the starter, I expect that teams will have to aggressively bid for him, and Campbell will reap the benefits of being one of the best free agent quarterbacks in the market.
My prediction: Teams will try to sign him in the $7.5 - $8 million range, but it will require more than that to sign him.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote