View Single Post
Old 24-11-11, 02:26   #8
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: NFL- Predictions for Contracts for 2012

DeSean Jackson

Nick Laham/Getty Images

Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson has been one of the distractions that have contributed to the Eagles record of 4-6. There's no question that he has all of the talent in the world, but Jackson strikes me as one of those "me-first" kind of players, and that's something that's noticed in the locker room and will be part of the deliberation process for any team that thinks about extending him an expensive contract in 2012.

Jackson's immaturity and inconsistent play will likely result in the league "low-balling" him, and it might result in him signing a one-year deal with somebody just to prove that he can get his act together.

With the Eagles season on the line for every remaining week, we will see if Jackson has the ability to step up over the final six weeks and prove that he's worth more. For now, color me skeptical.

Jackson is just 24 years old, and his 2011 salary is just $600,000.

My prediction: Jackson will be offered in the $2.5 - $3 million range for one year only, due to the reasons sighted above, but he will refuse to sign and will hold out for more.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote