View Single Post
Old 24-11-11, 02:06   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: NFL- Predictions for Contracts for 2012

Drew Brees

Scott Cunningham/Getty Images

As per a report by Adam Schefter of ESPN, the current salary talks between Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints have not resulted in them making great progress.
With that being the case, the Saints could still try to iron out a multi-year deal, but the current speculation centers around the Saints ability to simply put a franchise tag on Brees and try to get him to sign a longer-term deal.
Since Brees is the face of the Saints franchise, and with the escalating salaries of quarterbacks in the league right now, I am going to peg the annual compensation to be in the $15 million range.That doesn't necessarily mean that Brees has to sign for $15 million. There are a number of franchises that would be delighted to have him take over their offenses.
Brees is 32 years old, but he has been extremely durable, and that will bode well for getting a big deal done.
My prediction: Saints will have to go over the $15 million annual figure to keep Brees in New Orleans.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (24-11-11)