View Single Post
Old 26-06-21, 11:08   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Olympic Rings Russian Olympic Chief-Official Complaint-Brands Judge a Disgrace

Tokyo Olympics 2021

Begins Friday, 23 July, 2021
Ends Sunday, 8 August, 2021

Sir Mo Farah Fails to Qualify For Tokyo Olympics After Nissing 10,000m Time

The Team GB legend will not be taking part in Tokyo after he struggled to make the qualifying time at the final event in Manchester on Friday night

Daily Mirror UK, 26 JUN 2021

Sir Mo Farah will not be competing at the Tokyo Olympics after he missed his final attempt to qualify for the 10,000m event.

The four-time champion missed the qualifying time in an invitational 10,000m at the British Athletics Championships to suffer a devastating blow in Manchester.

Farah needed to go under 27 minutes 28 seconds at Manchester Regional Arena to book his place on the plane to Tokyo ahead of Sunday night’s deadline.

But he clocked 27 minutes 47 seconds and will not be able to defend the 10,000m title he won in 2012 and 2016.

Attention turned to his next move and Farah conceded he would be ready to walk away from the sport if he could no longer cut it at the top.

He said: “It’s a tough one. I’ve always said if I can’t compete with the best I won’t just go to be in a final. Tonight showed it’s not good enough.

“You go out there and give it all and that’s all you have. I tried to push and push and I ran my lungs out.

“That’s all you can do as a human being, give it your all. I’ve had a wonderful career. I’m very grateful. That’s all I had today.”

Farah was targeting history in Japan with no Olympian ever winning five gold medals over 5,000m and 10,000m.

The Brit had cited that as a motivating factor before his failure on Saturday night.

Elsewhere the British Olympic Association is looking to get all its athletes vaccinated before they travel to the games.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote