View Single Post
Old 25-06-21, 10:57   #2
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies Re: PERU -Drugs Mule Reveals She Cried in ****roach-Infested Jail

‘Peru Two’ Drugs Mule Michaella McCollum Reveals She Cried in ****roach-Infested Jail

She has revealed the horrors in new BBC 5 Part documentary “High: Confessions of an Ibiza Drug Mule”.

McCollum told BBC how she struggled to cope in the Peru jail where she spent three years after trying to smuggle cocaine out of the South American country

Daily Mirror UK, 25 JUN 2021.

McCollum spent three years in a Peruvian prison after trying to take cocaine out of the country

“Peru Two” drugs mule Michaella McCollum has told how she cried and felt she was “losing it” as she struggled to sleep in her South American prison cell infested by ****roaches.

She said the ****roaches made her paranoid at the Virgin de Fatima prison were she was held as she awaited trial.

"They would hide during the day, and when I would get into bed you would hear them crawling up," she said.

"I used to just cover myself with a sheet and hope they didn't crawl on me. I was really paranoid because I felt like my skin was crawling all the time.

"She just leaped across the table and started attacking this other girl, her blood and hair were everywhere," she recalled.

"After the first few horrendous months there I did slowly start to drop my guard a bit...I kind of figured if they wanted me dead it would have happened by now."

There were some positives for her as well as she learnt Spanish working in a basic beauty salon at the prison.

"I learned the prison had its very own beauty salon, more like a few chairs and mirrors and a concrete room, but for me it was heaven," she said.

"I got a job and I would do different hair treatments, colouring and cutting, blow-dries, waxing, nails, massage.

After three years inside, the Peru Two were released and after returning home to Northern Ireland, McCollum is now a mum of twin boys and is studying for a degree.

"When you’re young you don’t know it all," she said.

"I made a dreadful mistake and I regret it, but what prison taught me made me who I am today and that’s a better person than I would have been otherwise."

High: Confessions of an Ibiza Drug Mule on BBC Three from 3 July

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote