View Single Post
Old 25-05-21, 09:24   #15
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Update re: George Floyd Murder: Chauvin Sentenced to 22.5yrs in Prison

Derek Chauvin Knew He'd Killed George Floyd But Stayed on Him to Hide it Fearing a Riot

EXCLUSIVE: Kaylynn Gilbert tells the Mirror of her belief that Derek Chauvin remained on George Floyd's neck as he feared getting up would expose the fact he had died - and witnesses might turn violent

Daily Mirror UK. 25 MAY 2021.

Kaylynn Gilbert, 17, witnessed the murder of George Floyd outside the Cup Foods stores in South Minneapolis

Alyssa, left, films as Kaylynn, right with a bag, and Charles McMillian, centre, look on

Teenager Kaylynn Gilbert, who begged policeman Derek Chauvin to stop kneeling on George Floyd’s neck a year ago today, thinks the officer tried to stop witnesses knowing the dad-of-five had died at the scene.

Giving her first interview about the murder, she says she believes that as the minutes went by, Chauvin realised he had killed Mr Floyd.

Kaylynn, 17, thinks the policeman feared if he had got up off the victim it would have been obvious he was dead, and witnesses might have turned violent.

Kaylynn, whose video of the killing and evidence in court helped to convict Chauvin of murder, said: “I believe Derek stayed on his neck for so long because he knew he was dead.

“If he would’ve got up before the ambulance arrived, it would have escalated. Everybody would have known there and then George was dead... The police would have killed someone else.”

As she tearfully watches her video of the killing, she adds: “It doesn’t make sense why he would stay on top of him, especially after George was unconscious.

“A cop doesn’t have any reason to be applying pressure to them when they’re handcuffed. He knew what he was doing. I understood what he was doing.

“I had a gut feeling George was dead because of how the paramedics later lifted him up and how they were reacting.

"When I watch my video back, I can see that when the ambulance crew arrived they went to check his pulse, it was clear they couldn't find one."

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote