View Single Post
Old 21-05-21, 07:49   #13
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: Prince Harry & Meghan Have Baby Girl- Lilibet Diana

The Me You Can't See- Prince Harrys' NEW Mental Health Series

Archie Harrisons' first word made dad Prince Harry 'really sad' – here's why

The royal made the confession on his new AppleTV docuseries

HELLO! Magazine, 21 MAY 2021.

Prince Harry has revealed his son Archie's first word and explained in his new AppleTV+ docuseries The Me You Can't See, why it made him feel "really sad".

Archie with Princess Diana's favourite flowers in the background

Talking about his son with Meghan Markle on episode five, the royal explained that Archie's nursery has a photo of Princess Diana hanging on the wall – before revealing that his first word was "grandma".

Prince Harry's biggest revelations from mental health series The Me You Can't See. The Duke and Oprah Winfrey have created and produced the show together

The Duke of Sussex made a number of revelations, admitting that he was willing to take drugs at the most "nightmarish" period of his life and also that an argument with his wife Meghan Markle led him to start therapy.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote