View Single Post
Old 30-03-21, 09:48   #4
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: George Floyd Trial Chauvins’ Defence Faces Uphill Battle

George Floyds's Brother Says Death was 'Modern Day Lynching' as Jury Watches Horror Video

Grieving Philonise Floyd said Derek Chauvin committed a 'modern day lynching' when he killed George Floyd in 'broad daylight' - Chauvin denies charges of second and third degree murder and second degree manslaughter

BBC News, 30 MAR 2021.

The video showed George Floyd pleading 27 times to cop on his neck 'I can't breathe'

He goes on: “I will probably die this way, I’m through, I’m through. They’re going to kill me man. My stomach hurts, my neck hurts, everything hurts.”

But the Minneapolis court heard Chauvin, 45, refused to move and “does not let up and does not get up”.

Witnesses tell him: “He’s not moving. Get off his neck.”

One woman says: “They’ve killed him. He’s black they don’t care.”

Grieving Philonise Floyd spoke ahead of the trial of ex-police officer Derek Chauvin, accused of murder.

A US jury saw a horrifying video, lasting nine minutes and 29 seconds, of Mr Floyd’s dying moments with *Chauvin’s digging his knee deep into the victim’s neck.

The arrested dad pleads 27 times: “I can’t breathe. Please I can’t breathe.”

He cries out for his dead mother and says: “Tell my kids I love them.”

FULL VIDEO Shown in Opening Argument -WARNING -VERY DISTRESSING

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote