View Single Post
Old 29-03-21, 11:39   #8
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: Meghan & Harry-Piers Morgan Made Astonishing £22mil in ONE Year

Sharon Osbourne Leaves TV Show After Row About Meghan and Piers Morgan

Sharon Osbourne has left US chat show The Talk following an on-air row over Piers Morgan’s comments about the Duchess of Sussex, CBS said.

Osbourne clashed with her co-hosts while defending Morgan, who left his job on Good Morning Britain following his comments about Meghan. The Talk is off air while CBS investigates the incident.

'The Talk' goes on hiatus after Sharon Osbourne defends Piers Morgan On Wednesday's episode of "The Talk," Sheryl Underwood and Sharon Osbourne got into a heated exchange.

CBS 29 MAR 2021.

"The Talk" is going on a brief hiatus after Sharon Osbourne last week lashed out at critics and defended embattled British TV personality Piers Morgan, who is under fire for his attacks on Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex.

A CBS spokesperson told NBC News in an email that the panel show was taking a break this week as the network conducts an internal review of the heated exchange between co-host Sheryl Underwood and the wife of rocker Ozzy Osbourne.

On Wednesday, Osbourne said she shouldn't be criticized for standing by her friend Morgan, who stormed off the set of ITV's "Good Morning Britain" and left the show.

Morgan, a longtime critic of Meghan and her husband Prince Harry, rejected the American actress' revelations during the couple's interview with Oprah Winfrey that she experienced suicidal thoughts.

“I feel even like I’m about to be put in the electric chair because I have a friend who many people think is a racist so that makes me a racist,” Osbourne said on "The Talk."

Underwood, who is Black, gently pushed back on Osbourne and even prefaced a question of her British colleague with a compliment: "I've never seen anything come out of you other than, 'If I don't know, I'm willing to learn. If I come off a certain way, I stand corrected.'"

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote