View Single Post
Old 04-11-11, 22:39   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Golf Legend Blasts Tiger, Again

Nick Faldo says Tiger Woods is weak link in USA team for Presidents Cup at Royal Melbourne Golf Club

• November 04, 2011 10:54AM

Invincibility gone ... Tiger Woods is not the fearsome player he once was. Source: Streeter Lecka / AFP

Six-time major championship winner Nick Faldo says Tiger Woods's mental domination of golf is finished and he is potentially a weak link in the USA Presidents Cup team to play at Royal Melbourne Golf Club.

The legendary Faldo told GolfChannel.com on Thursday the changes and injuries Woods has endured since his most recent win - at the 2009 JBWere Masters in Melbourne - had taken their toll and he would be unlikely to challenge Jack Nicklaus's golf record of 18 majors.

"He's quite a sensitive guy, so to try to come out after global humiliation with the (affairs) comments, let alone the criticism, it's pretty difficult," Faldo said.

"Once I tried to get more involved in business, and I went through divorce as well, your quality of concentration goes.

"Since he won two years ago in Australia, I don't know what is still the same in his life. Almost everything has changed, from the physical to the technical."

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote