View Single Post
Old 19-01-21, 02:47   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Hot CAPITOL Riot-TRUMP Likely Committed Felony-FED Judge Rules-DoJ Must Act

How Washington is Bolstering Security for The Inauguration

•18 Jan 2021 60 Minutes

President-elect Joe Biden will be inaugurated in the same spot where insurrectionists waged an assault on the U.S. Capitol just weeks before.

Scott Pelley reports on how officials are ensuring the inauguration will be safe.

NB:

I am not American but have toured many parts of it for years. Beautiful country with some truly great people of many origins.

The videos and reports I watched and read made very sad....

All caused by an egotistical mentally unstable man that encouraged/caused THUGS to invade the CAPITOL..

Those armed violent white Supremacist Militia groups, that had been growing/planning such an opportunity for years, came down from the hills, caused death and so much destruction and sadness.

I hope many of them, especially the ring leaders, are caught and receive LIFE SENTENCES.

They should
never be allowed to walk the streets again

MORE; Police arrest woman FBI alleges stole Pelosi laptop to sell ...

Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote