View Single Post
Old 24-10-11, 06:39   #3
BaZZa101
SUPER Investigative MODERATOR

Thanked 1,998 Times in 1,281 Posts
BaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Gold Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal Silver Medal 
Total Awards: 6

Popcorn Re: How to Display Your Post << Read before Posting

Actual Post Layout Shown
This is the "Post Head Title" normally the Same Title name as the Thread Title
# It is normally a different Size & Colour compared to the rest of the post and it is Bolded, here it is Blue and the Size is set to 4.

# The Next thing is the Image that you want to post. Here I selected the Insert Picture Icon and then pasted the Web Address of the required Image and pressed Ok.

# Then we have some Required Information about the Post. This text is normally Bolded and is normally just left as Black in colour.
CreativeMotorBikes00.JPG | 640 x 477px | 30.85 Kb
# Then you may want to add some more additional Information about the product that you are posting about so it would be done in a Quote Box. Type in the Information and then High-light select all of the text and then select the Wrap Quote Icon.
Quote:
This is an image of a MotorBike that I found on the Net, I believe that the site was called www. creativemotorbikes .com but I am not 100% sure about that. I really love this photo because it is RED and is in the shape of a Bull.
# Now you would tell your post readers where they can get this great Product (Image) from. Using a Title to clearly shows "Look Here" you would place the text "DownLoad:" and then under it you would put "Where" the DownLoad File is being Hosted, in this case "ImageShack". Notice that both of the text are Bolded and of a different Colour.
DownLoad:
ImageShack
# Then you would Select the Warp Code Icon and place your DownLoad Files Web Address in between the Square Code Brackets
http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/627/creativemotorbikes00.jpg
Here is it with out the comments, I have also Centered the post.
Red Bull Creative Motor Bike

Red Bull Creative Motor Bike
CreativeMotorBikes00.JPG | 640 x 477px | 30.85 Kb

Quote:
This is an image of a MotorBike that I found on the Net, I believe that the site was called www. creativemotorbikes .com but I am not 100% sure about that. I really love this photo because it is RED and is in the shape of a Bull.
DownLoad:
ImageShack
http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/627/creativemotorbikes00.jpg
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BaZZa101 For This Useful Post:
pop (18-11-11), Sugandham (27-06-19)