View Single Post
Old 27-10-20, 01:12   #945
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: Power of Prayer >No Matter Which Faith YouFollow=GOD is With You

No-one can see a 'A Glimpse Into Heaven', Tarfoot, until they are about to die.

These are VERY painful memories for me to post, but I have decided to do so to counteract the quote
by David Wilkerson ..

I remember many years ago, my sister & I took our wonderful mother OUT OF HOSPITAL. back to her home and nursed her with great support,from our family doctor & back-up health services in the UK.

She was diagnosed in hospital as terminal after a MAJOR STROKE, & slept 24/7, from MEDS..

She recovered somewhat at home, could not move nor speak, & but did enjoy going to a restaurant, in a wheelchair and enjoying a mild curry, by smiling..

She lived a few months after that, then rapidly deteriated.. Our family doctor visited daily & told us 'she is not happy, let her go'

We did, & I asked him to put her at rest & gave him permission to do so.. He did.. & OMG, our mother lasted another few days..
Our family doctor could not believe it..

Then the following evening my sister & I were sitting downstairs and heard our mother cry out..
We rushed upstairs and saw our Mother sitting upright. Her eyes were the bluest I had ever seen from her eyes & full of wonder, her mouth was open & she was looking upwards..

My sister said.. 'LOOK at the chair beside her bed'. There was an indention of where my fatther used to sit before he died..

Now THAT is the Secret of Life thereafter Tarfoot.

There is NO 'Glimpse Into Heaven', as quoted by
David Wilkerson (1931-2011)
Our bodies expire, and return to ashes & we pass into a greater peace above us all..

Thanks again Tarfoot for your great thread.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote