View Single Post
Old 26-10-20, 20:30   #10
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: Lewis Hamiltons’ Title Hopes Hit by Brazil Penalty & Investigation

Lewis Hamiltons' Record-Breaking 92nd Win - 2020 Portuguese Grand Prix...
Lewis Hamilton overtakes Michael Schumacher's record after 92nd Grand Prix win

Win #92 for Lewis Hamilton as he rewrites the F1 history books to become the driver with the most race wins EVER.

"You are re-writing the history books," one of Hamilton's Mercedes colleagues told him on the team radio as he celebrated victory.

FORMULA 1... 26 Oct 2020

The British star, who equalled Schumacher's 91 wins in the previous race at the Nurburgring in Germany, took the chequered flag in Portugal 25.592 seconds ahead of second-placed team-mate Valtteri Bottas.

The British driver holds his finger in the sky after winning his 92nd Grand Prix

Dutch driver Max Verstappen was third for Red Bull.

Hamilton said he could "never have dreamed of being where I am today".

"I can't find the words at the moment," he said, adding that it is "going to take some time to fully sink in".

Hamilton's latest victory - plus a bonus point for fastest lap - stretches his lead over Bottas in the championship table to 77 points with only five races remaining.
END..

The FULL RACE can be DOWNLOADED HERE...
for REGISTERED MEMBERS ONLY;

Formula1 2020 Portuguese Grand Prix SD-720p

NB: My favourite sport..Well done Lewis ......

Wish some of you members would join in and post your thoughts.......PLEASE....I am fed up posting to myself...

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote