View Single Post
Old 06-10-20, 15:02   #4
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: TRUMP Threatens to Deny New York State COVID Vaccine

Donald Trump Clearly in Distress With Breathing in White House Balcony Appearance

The White House Looked Deserted as So Many Staff Had Gone Home Sick with COVID.....
"The Emperor Has Lost His Clothes"

Dr Zoe Norris said the US President opened his mouth at one point to take a gasp of air and keep his lungs 'fuller than normal' as he returned to the White House following his coronavirus battle

BBC News, 6 OCT. 2020.

Donald Trump looked to be "in distress with his breathing" in his White House balcony appearance following his return from hospital.

A doctor analysing the footage said 'he did not look better' after being discharged.

Dr Zoe Norris claimed he opened his mouth at one point to take a gasp of air and keep his lungs 'fuller than normal'.

Trump arrived at the White House on Monday in a made-for-television spectacle in which he descended from his Marine One helicopter wearing a white surgical mask only to remove it as he posed, saluting and waving, on the mansion's South Portico.

But Dr Norris, from East Yorkshire, told BBC Breakfast that Trump did not look well in the footage from the White House.

She said: "If you look at the video from the balcony of the White House he is clearly in some distress with his breathing.

"That is not a man who is better."

She added: "He's very braced, his shoulders are very square because he's trying to keep his lungs slightly inflated and not let them go down and then he's pulling on the neck as well.

"You can see at one moment he opens his mouth to take a gasp to try and keep those lungs a little bit fuller than normal, so it's very clear from a medical point of view."

The US President faced fresh backlash today for removing his mask when he returned to the White House following his coronavirus battle.

He urged Americans not to fear the disease - that has killed more than 209,000 people in the country and put him in hospital.

"Don't let it dominate you. Don't be afraid of it," Trump said in a video after his return from the Walter Reed Medical Center military hospital outside Washington where he was treated.

"I'm better, and maybe I'm immune - I don't know," he added, flanked by American flags and with the Washington Monument in the background. "Get out there. Be careful."

'His shoulders are very square because he's trying to keep his lungs slightly inflated,' a doctor says (Image: AFP via Getty Images)

Trump, who was treated by an army of doctors and received experimental treatment, has repeatedly played down a disease that has killed more than 1 million people worldwide and left his own country with the highest death toll in the world.

"I was aghast when he said Covid should not be feared," said William Schaffner, a professor of preventive medicine and infectious diseases at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville.

"This is a disease that is killing around a thousand people a day, has torpedoed the economy, put people out of work.

"This is a virus that should be both respected and feared," he added.

White House spokesman Judd Deere said every precaution was being taken to protect the president and his family.

Physical access to Trump would be limited and appropriate protective equipment would be worn by those near him.

THE EYES DON'T LIE

TRUMPs' team of 10 doctors had been told to LIE ABOUT his breathing problems & fatigue lessening

But a team of 10 doctors to treat 1 patient? really? In the US and many other countries in the world, a team of 10 doctors has to treat and look after hundreds of patients. Many 10s of thousands died, as there weren't enough beds, doctors & staff, especially in the US, to treat them.

As I said on a previous post.. I am still suffering from the months of COVID-19 & after affects -especially damage to eyes

In the videos below TRUMP is struggling to breathe, gasps for air and is squinting

I post on here regularly about various NEWS Items, but even I thought for the past weeks TRUMP did not look well in his photos..

He has the same RED discoloured eyes & DARKENED CIRCLES underneath that I had weeks BEFORE & AFTER for months after I had that infection. It has still not cleared completely from my system

THERE IS NO WAY that President Trump will recover quickly enough, from even the weakness infection from COVID-19..to fight an ELECTION

UK PM DID NOT Recover Quickly >

Boris Johnson was positive for 10 days before he ended up in the ICU.

This virus takes it's time before it multiplies enough to make the attack.

He was in Intensive Care for weeks with COVID...

His first video press conference from 1 of his MANY Homes after he was discharged, thanked 3 nurses in Intensive Care...

WITHIN WEEKS HE INCREASED THE PAY OF SENIOR DOCTORS & refused to increase the pay of Junior Doctors & nurses...

His statement read > Nurses do NOT NEED A further INCREASE of the 2.5% they were awarded 3 years ago..

He has the same lack of kindness and empathy as TRUMP

RELATED:

Donald Trump claims he may be 'immune' to Covid-19 in unhinged propaganda video

Trump Incorrectly Claimed Coronavirus Affects 'Virtually Nobody'

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote