View Single Post
Old 19-10-11, 21:32   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default The Top 10 Best Illegal Weapons in Pro Wrestling History

Bleachersreport

Weapons have always had a place in pro wrestling.
Long before Paul Heyman and the original ECW made it fashionable to beat a man with a barbed-wired bat then throw him off a ladder through five flaming tables, heels often used weapons to win a match.
There are hundreds of different types of illegal weaponry that have been utilized through the years, so trust me, it was not easy to narrow it down to only 10.
But, for this list, I have chosen to use the objects that make the most sense, are the easiest to use and could guarantee victory under the right circumstances.
Alas, some of your favorites may not be here, especially if the weapon was specific to one wrestler or manager, like Al Snow's mannequin head or Jim Cornette's tennis racket. This list is also not specific to WWE.
This is the arsenal that is available to any worker, in any promotion, at any time.
So gather 'round, heels, and pick your poison.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote