View Single Post
Old 19-10-11, 21:17   #12
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: NFL Picks Week 7 Against the Spread

San Diego Chargers at New York Jets

Jim Rogash/Getty Images

One of those situations that the line have moved 3.5 points in most spots, matching what my handicapper odds would have been.
I sent out the San Diego Chargers as two-point road favorites after watching the New York Jets hand the Miami Dolphins a loss on Monday Night Football
The reasoning wasn't the flat performance of the Jets to start the game, but instead I was amazed at how easy Dolphins wide receiver Brandon Marshall could make plays against the secondary.
San Diego has two of the bigger targets in the NFL, with Malcolm Floyd and Vincent Jackson, while Philip Rivers is a major upgrade from facing Matt Moore.
The Chargers also have the advantage of traveling off a bye week and get the Jets on a short week due to playing in the prime-time event.
Don't go crazy on this selection, as the line is right where it needs to be.
Pick: San Diego Chargers (-1)

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote