View Single Post
Old 19-10-11, 21:16   #11
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: NFL Picks Week 7 Against the Spread

Denver Broncos at Miami Dolphins

Jeff Zelevansky/Getty Images

Initially, my intention was to play whoever Las Vegas established as an underdog, but the early wagering has flipped me to the other side.
Denver is receiving over 85 percent of all straight-bets and will continue to be backed heavily due to Tim Tebow getting the start under center.
Oddsmakers already knew that he'd attract money at any price, which signals to me that they are going for a major score in this contest.
Simply put, the game opened on a key number of three, which has now been bet down.
Miami Dolphins quarterback Matt Moore is serviceable and will find the Broncos secondary much easier to face than the Jets on Monday Night Football.
Ugly game, but somebody has to win.
Pick: Miami Dolphins (-1)

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote