View Single Post
Old 19-10-11, 21:15   #10
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: NFL Picks Week 7 Against the Spread

Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings

Dilip Vishwanat/Getty Images

It's very difficult to suggest a selection on this game without the knowledge of who the Minnesota Vikings will start under center, but I'll recommend the Green Bay Packers.
Despite receiving over 90 percent of early wagers, the line has dropped two full points in favor of the Packers.
A suggestion that sharp bettors found the dog appealing at 9.5.
Green Bay is riding a wave of momentum since late last year and I don't feel the team will want to fall flat going into a bye week.
Minnesota's home-field advantage is lessened due to the team's disappointing 1-5 record, which may offer Green Bay fans an opportunity to scoop up tickets.
Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is also a monster indoors and I have a feeling the Vikings will turn to rookie Christian Ponder for his first NFL start.
Pick: Green Bay Packers (-7.5)

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote