View Single Post
Old 17-10-11, 03:03   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: WrestleMania 28: Top 5 Opponents

4. Christian

In my opinion, Christian has finally gotten what he has deserved for so long in WWE.

He is a now two-time world champion. He had a great run in the main event, he was a Feud of the Year candidate with Orton, he was a big player in the conspiracy storyline and is now one of the featured stars for the company.
So to see Christian take on CM Punk at the Grandest Stage of Them All would be the crowning moment for Captain Charisma.
During the summer, I once referred to Christian as the CM Punk of SmackDown, as he was fighting against the golden boy, Randy Orton, WWE management and the injustice that had been done to him.
CM Punk and Christian both try to fight management so the changes they want can happen, but they go about it in very different ways.
CM Punk is the man who drops pipebombs in your face, punches you in the face and fights for what he wants, while Christian is the ultimate whiner, who complains about everything happening to him and uses legal counsel to work the system.
As far as I can tell, these two have never had a feud with one another, and with these two heavily featured in the conspiracy storyline, it can only be a matter of time before they do.
Knowing how phenomenal these two wrestlers are, both on the mic and in the ring, we would be in for a great rivalry as well as an awesome match.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote