View Single Post
Old 07-08-20, 16:40   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Donald Trump 'Throws God Under The Bus'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfoot View Post
He speaks the truth. Joe Biden is a bumbling idiot and can't even carry on a sane conversation.

'Trump said on Thursday, that Joe Biden will hurt God'

- I doubt Biden could hurt God & I doubt Trump even knows how to speak the truth anymore
Tarfoot , he's lied too many times now. In that video Trump said he night move the NRA to Texas, he obviously knew about the upcoming court case in New York against them for corruption & wants to protect them...

But I think that Novembers' election will be the dirtiest in US history.

One thing is for sure...when Trump doesnt open his mouth and
doesnt tweet some days, the news is VERY boring....

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
Tarfoot (08-08-20)