View Single Post
Old 29-07-20, 10:32   #83
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: TRUMP & SON Touted Widely Disproven COVID-19 Drug

Donald Trump says 'Nobody Likes Me', Rambles on and Cuts Short Presser After Difficult Questioning

US President Donald Trump questions why he's not as popular as his coronavirus task force experts.

Trump Promoted a WITCH Doctor - Watch in The Video Below What She Said About Demons

The Sun UK •29 Jul 2020

The president lamented that his poll numbers were lower than those of his top science advisers. “It can only be my personality,” he said.

“He’s got this high approval rating,” President Trump said of Dr Fauci at the White House coronavirus briefing on Tuesday. “So why don’t I have a high approval rating with respect — and the administration — with respect to the virus?”

Dr Fauci, the government’s top infectious disease expert, and Dr Birx, his administration’s top coronavirus coordinator, have high approval ratings even as his own have sagged, Mr. Trump added, “And yet, they’re highly thought of — but nobody likes me.”

“It can only be my personality,” he concluded.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote