View Single Post
Old 19-07-20, 04:32   #21
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Update re: EPSTEIN Case Judges' Son Shot Dead & Husband Attacked

'Husband' of Ghislaine Maxwell Told Parents He was Dating High Profile Woman

A source close to businessman Scott Borgerson, who is rumoured to be married to alleged sex trafficker Maxwell, claims he told his parents he was dating 'a model or something'

Daily Mirror UK, 19 JUL 2020

A businessman rumoured to have married Ghislaine Maxwell boasted that he was dating a "high profile woman", it is claimed.

A family friend claimed Scott Borgerson had led his family to believe he was dating "a model or something".

But Borgerson's family say they have no knowledge of him marrying alleged sex trafficker Maxwell, the ex-girlfriend of convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

There is no suggestion Borgerson is in any way linked to the allegations Maxwell faces.

Prosecutors revealed that Maxwell was married, but did not name her husband in a hearing last week.

Tech entrepreneur Borgerson, 43, is said to have left his wife in 2014 for Maxwell.

Scott Borgerson is rumoured to have married Maxwell (Image: The Arctic Circle)

A source told The Sun that the businessman had talked to his parents about his new partner, but hadn't given much away.

They said: "I don’t think he told them of her background or what she’d been accused of.

“I just know he described her as a high profile woman - I thought she was a model or something."

Ghislaine Maxwell pictured in 2014 (Image: Getty)

The source continued: “I’ve been out of the Borgerson family circle for some years, so I don’t know if they got married.”

But Borgerson's dad Chris, who is not thought to be on speaking terms with him any longer, told The Sun he was not aware of his son tying the knot.

He said he had "no clue" what was going on.

Maxwell, who faces a string of child sex abuse charges, is in custody at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn, New York.

The 58-year-old Brit faces six criminal charges, including four related to transporting minors for illegal sexual acts between 1994 and 1997, and two for perjury in depositions about her role in Epstein's abuses.

In Friday's filing, Maxwell said she "vigorously denies the charges" and intends to fight them.

Her arraignment was on July 14, and prosecutors want her detained until trial.

Maxwell's proposed bail package includes a $5 million bond, the surrender of her passports, "stringent" travel restrictions, and home detention with electronic monitoring.

She said she will continue needing security guards to ensure her safety.

Maxwell also maintained she is not a flight risk, claiming to have remained in the United States since Epstein's arrest.

Mirror Online has contacted representatives for Borgerson for comment.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote