View Single Post
Old 11-06-20, 08:06   #20
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Update re: FINAL Report on Schumachers' Health as Brother Ralf Speaks Out

Michael Schumacher UPDATE... as F1 Icon Set For Stem Cell Operation 'Within Days'

It is over six years since the seven-time Formula 1 world champion suffered a tragic skiing accident and the German has not been seen publicly since, with his condition a closely guarded secret

Daily Mirror UK, 11 JUN 2020

Formula 1 legend Michael Schumacher is set to have a new stem cell operation in the coming days.

It is now more than six years since the German F1 icon suffered a tragic skiing accident.

Schumacher has not been seen in public since.

Reports in Italian media say that Dr Philippe Menasche, a French professor and cardiologist who has operated on Schumacher before, could operate on him soon.

French newspaper Le Dauphine claims the latest operation could take place "in the next few days."

Dr Nicola Acciari, a leading neurosurgeon, says that Schumacher is suffering from osteoporosis and muscle atrophy, due to him being unable to move since a serious skiing accident in Meribel in the French Alps in 2013.

It is over six years since Schumacher's accident (Image: REUTERS)

Acciari said: "The goal is to regenerate Michael's nervous system."

That is why cardiologist Menasche, a 'pioneer in stem cell surgery', is reportedly going to conduct another cardiac stem cell operation on the seven-time F1 world champion.

Speaking about the operation, Acciari also said: "Over the past 20 years, science has made enormous progress with stem cell treatment.

"But that does not change that we still do not know much about the human brain.

"We are not able to say what the results will be."

Schumacher, who won a total of 91 grand prix during his illustrious career, underwent his first stem-cell operation with Menasche in late 2019 in Paris.

Last month, former teammate Felipe Massa stated that the F1 legend remains in a "difficult situation".

"I know how he (Schumacher) is, I have information.

"My relationship with him has always been very close. It is less close with his wife Corinna because she did not go to many races.

“But I think the main thing about all this is that we know that his situation is not easy.

"He is in a difficult phase but we need to respect him and the family."

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote