View Single Post
Old 06-06-20, 05:19   #12
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: TRUMP Says Chokeholds Innocent & Perfect-Compares Himself to President Lincoln

Trump Says George Floyd is Happy & 'Hopefully He's Looking Down'

Daily Mirror UK, 6 JUN 2020

Protests Continue Across UK and US After George Floyd's Family Call for Peaceful Tributes

George Floyd's grieving brother said he is "proud of protests, not destruction" in an emotional plea for peace on Thursday - just hours before crowds defied New York City's curfew again.

“You are not alone,” the large crowd at Brooklyn's Cadman Plaza chanted before a grief-stricken Terrence Floyd as he thanked them for their support of his brother at a memorial in the city.

"I thank God for you all showing love to my brother," he told supporters at the massive gathering - while the rest of his family gathered for the first of three memorials in Minneapolis.

"I'm proud of the protests but I’m not proud of the destruction. My brother wasn’t about that.

"The Floyd's are a God-fearing family. Power to the people, all of us," Terrence added.

New Anger in US Over Video of Police Violence Causing Death of 75yr Old Man

Footage has emerged of a 75-year-old demonstrator, protesting the death of George Floyd, being pushed to the ground by officers and suffering serious head injuries.

- BBC News • 6 Jun 2020

It happened in the city of Buffalo, in upstate New York. The two officers involved have been suspended.

Protests have continued across America after the death of Mr Floyd, who died at the hands of four police officers, in the city of Minneapolis last month.

Clive Myrie presents BBC News at Ten reporting from North America Correspondent Aleem Maqbool.

WASHINGTON MAYOR Paints BLM on Main Street & Changes Street Name

Global News 6 JUN 2020

Washington, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser renamed a street near the White House “Black Lives Matter Plaza,” and had city workers join activists in painting the slogan in huge yellow letters on the roadway.

Bowser’s endorsement of the project follows her verbal clashes with U.S. President Donald Trump over his response to anti-racism protests across the United States.

The city had the street sign installed at the intersection of H and 16th Streets, where a historic church that was the site of Trump’s controversial photo op is located.

The president came under fire earlier this week when he posed with a bible outside St. John’s Episcopal Church after police had been ordered to clear the square of protesters using tear gas and other methods of force.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote