View Single Post
Old 21-05-20, 17:23   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Hacker Re: Apple Whistleblower Goes Public >Massive Collection of Data

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfoot View Post
Even on my Samsung when my daughter came to see us with her standard poodle, she made the comment that she, the poodle, didn't have any manners. My phone on my hip came alive and started talking about why good manners was important. I wanted to trash it right then and there, but of course I didn't. All of these dang phones listen to everything we say and knows exactly were we go.

I call them UNSMART phones, never had one and never will. I stick with my old cel that I have had for 15 years w.o. problems

Im also fighting hard NOT to use my laptop with W10, as MChit spy on everything you do with that also...Im limping along with my old back up laptop with W7, but it does have problems..

I also rarely use UNSocial media, cos the grey men spy on that too...

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
Tarfoot (22-05-20)