View Single Post
Old 21-04-20, 09:27   #9
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Help re: HELP or This Site Will CLOSE -3 or 4 Donations of $50 Before 11 DEC.WILL HELP

I have been suffering from COVID-19 for nearly 4 weeks now so have been unable to make this appeal to ALL of our nearly 60,000 members.

This Site CANNOT Continue Without YOUR HELP.. > Only FOUR DONATIONS since 2018? With Nearly 60,000 Members?...

One of the main problems I have experienced from that virus is the high fever, which has affected my sight and causes blurry vision making it very difficult for me to type.

THAT has not stopped me posting interesting things on many threads for all MEMBERS and GUESTS to read & enjoy during these awful weeks.

I do sincerely appreciate that I am not the only one to suffer in different ways from COVID-19, and suffering financially, physically and emotionally through the virus & its aftermath...

BUT I personally need your help to keep this site going.

I normally pay our Server/Privacy & Protection costs through PayPal every month.

When the donations run out I TRANSFER money from my bank act into PayPal to keep this site going....(I do not have this set up automatically, I simply call my bank to transfer the money)

Imagine my shock and ANGER that I CANNOT call either my BANK or PAYPAL helplines for help to do this, as their recorded messages say >

PAYPAL: Our call centres are closed due to the contravirus pandemic, please refer to our site for further info/help

MY BANK: Our call centres are working with skeleton staff and are only open for 3hrs daily due to the contravirus pandemic, please email us

I have tried in many ways to resolve this since February and my bank DOES NOT REPLY to my emails & PAYPAL does not have an option to do this

SO.. it really is down to you people that enjoy this site on what you read or DOWNLOAD from it.. Its safe and interesting....

BUT TRUST ME, there is nothing more painful than seeing a site you enjoy CLOSE or GO DOWN..I have been through it since 2007, years before I started this site

I am simply asking if just 50 members or more of the 60,000 DONATE a decent amount to HELP ME, this site may be able to continue in preparation for the NEW CHRISTMAS Releases

THANK YOU...PLEASE pm me if you want to DONATE..

Your TOTAL information will be kept CONFIDENTIAL

Ladybbird...

Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote