View Single Post
Old 15-04-20, 07:55   #14
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: COVID-19>THINK About Animals During Lockdown Across The World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfoot View Post
When ya start talking about rounding up Asymptomatic Spreaders and isolating them, God only know where, it gets kinda scary. That's really getting into the end of days except for the elites.
l'll never no never take any so called vaccine. They can't even get the flu vaccine right much less a vaccine for a much mutated cold virus.

I agree somewhat Tarfoot. I also think one should not read so many reports from all the so called MEDICAL EXPERTS & media reports which tend to make people panic...

However, this virus is more complex that any of the FLU viruses that one have actually dealt with before..

I can remember years ago of a FLU Pandemic that hit the world. I was younger and very fit & healthy, yet it kept me weak and sick in bed for nearly 4 weeks...

This latest virus has many kick backs >

As you know I have been sick with it for a couple of weeks.. Last evening I thought I must reply to your pm as I felt stronger and better than I had for days, I fell asleep

This morning I felt so ill and struggling to breathe I needed help to go to the bathroom.

I now believe that this virus was known by CHINA for years, rather like the SARS epidemic. They knew BOTH viruses came from BATS..

Yet THEY, and OTHER COUNTRIES
allowed their scientists to investigate further in so many caves.. & they all KNEW where the infections came from..

SO WHY > ?

Do all
scientists NOT KILL the BAT & RAT Population in our world that are causing so much disease and have done for centuries?

They have enough inbred mice/rats to continue such important research on meds like WARFARIN & HEPARIN..

NB: I am so very sorry for so many not being able to be with their families. I too cannot be with mine, because of flight restrictions.
A cuddle is worth more than a thousand words.

Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
Tarfoot (15-04-20)