View Single Post
Old 08-10-11, 03:54   #11
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: UFC 136 Fight Card: Betting Odds and Predictions

2. Jose Aldo vs. Kenny Florian

Aldo -350

Aldo is a good champion, a great fighter and a darling of the hardcore fan set. But he has never gone into the deep water.
Interesting, because that’s Kenny Florian’s specialty.
Florian is too smart to simply stand in front of Aldo and absorb those nasty leg kicks. And let’s not forget that Aldo had some trouble with Mark Hominick in his first UFC bout.
It’s true that the UFC fast-tracked Florian to the featherweight title shot. And it’s true that Florian has shown a certain, ah, sluggishness before under the very brightest lights. But he’s too smart not to learn from his mistakes. Aldo has never found himself in a grinding match—not recently, anyway. He’s a jiu-jitsu black belt so he certainly has the tools, but it’s a different story when you’re fighting for a full house.
I think you see where I’m going here. That’s right: against the grain, baby. Prime the pump. Turn the hand crank. Let me hear those alarms. Let me hear the dogs a-ululating.
Other people may be afraid to bet against the young wrecking machine. But I am not other people.
I could just take the safe route, pick Aldo by TKO and then sit back and absorb the applause.
Or, I could say that this Saturday night, at UFC 136, under that bright blanket of Texas stars, we will crown a new UFC featherweight champion of the world.
Just don’t forget where you heard it.
Although if it doesn’t happen, yes, please do forget. Thanks.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote