View Single Post
Old 16-03-20, 00:56   #10
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: VITAL IMPORTANT Info/Advice-on Virus>REG.UPDATES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfoot View Post
This is pretty much what's going on here in the U.S. President Trump has declared a National Emergency. Schools are closing down for at least 2 weeks and most likely longer, Church services are being transmitted via internet and all major sports events have been canceled. This virus is a highly contagious virus and has slipped in unaware into many Countries. This is no time to place blame on anyone but a time for prayer and concern for our neighbors.
Both Trump & Boris Johnson are to blame re lack of protection for their countries and its people Tarfoot.

e.g. Yesterday a healthy 50yr old man died from the virus in the UK. His flight had come in from The Canary Isles, part of Spain, which is highly infected. His & other flights arriving into the UK are still NOT being checked.

If checks had been made the virus would have been detected and he would have been treated in time to save his life. He had been on holiday...

It was only when after a couple of days at home, when he had trouble breathing they knew something was wrong. He was admitted to hospital but it was too late.

Try tell his broken family that no-one is to blame..Its them that deserve our prayers IMO

His death was the second in 2 days from Brits returning from holiday infected with the virus. His flight was not checked either on arrival in the UK.

Many knowledgeable Medics in the US have reported that its the poor that are suffering in the US. As they cant afford healthcare they normally go to hospital ED for care. This time many are refused help as there are not enough Test Kits in the US to meet the demand.

Sorry my friend but I cant find it in my heart to pray for men that put money and their political ambitions before peoples lives...

That to me is very very sad indeed.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote