View Single Post
Old 11-03-20, 17:51   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: Harvey Weinsteins’ Hellish 23 yrs Life In Prison–He’s Blind & Lost Teeth

HARVEY Weinstein Has Been Sentenced to 23 Years in Prison for Rape and Sexual Assault.

The Sun 11 MAR 2020

Weinstein, a once-powerful media mogul who was brought down by the #MeToo movement, was wheeled into a Manhattan courtroom after he was convicted last month.

Weinstein said in court he had "deep remorse" for what he's done, but said he's "totally confused."

"I feel it deeply in my heart. I will spend my time really caring and really trying to be a better person."

“First of all to all the women who testified you may have given the truths … I have a great deal of remorse for all of you."

Jessica Mann, who accused Weinstein of rape, appears at his sentencing hearing on Wednesday.

Annabella Sciorra, right, accused Weinstein of raping her in the 1990s. She's pictured here walking into his sentencing hearing with Rosie Perez

Miriam Haley testified that Weinstein pushed her onto a bed, held her down and forcibly performed oral sex on her

Tarale Wulff, shown, testified that Weinstein raped her at his New York City apartment after luring her there in 2005

Lauren Young accused Weinstein of stripping naked, masturbating in front of her and groping her breast in a Beverly Hills hotel bathroom in February 2013

Lawyer Donna Rotunno called Weinstein being sentenced to 23 years in prison 'obnoxious'

In new court documents, Weinstein allegedly thought about claiming he was suicidal in the wake of the sex assault allegations made against him

He told the court he had a "wonderful time" with those who accused him of sexual assault.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote