Thread: Final Straw
View Single Post
Old 04-10-11, 07:22   #2
BaZZa101
SUPER Investigative MODERATOR

Thanked 1,998 Times in 1,281 Posts
BaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Gold Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal Silver Medal 
Total Awards: 6

Default Re: Final Straw

I was also a very active member of a gaming site years ago. I also seen that only a few site members would say "thanks for the help". But I was young and stupid back then and it didn't bother me. Members would ask for Certain Information that would unlock there demo' games, I would find it and sent it to them. Then members would start complaining that the info' didn't work and I discovered that they where using the info' on different version of the game. So I then started matching the Game & the Info together and storing them on my own 10Mb WebSpace. Some members would then complain that the Files where not found even though I would post a Time & Date that the File Link would be valid for and they where trying to access them after this Date. I pulled the plug when I was abused for not having what a member wanted. This my seem petty now but back then Dial-Up was how you accessed the internet (3.4kb per second - max speed). And like my friend above, I also locked away the skills that I had at gathering resources and picking locks.
A truly hungry man would be grateful for just a bite of a hamburger only a greedy man would want the whole hamburger!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BaZZa101 For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (04-10-11), oscar (31-10-11), The Ethereal Being & Barbara (05-10-11)