View Single Post
Old 08-12-19, 20:25   #6
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Important WARNING to NEW WBB MEMBERS & EXISTING DTD1 MEMBERS & GUESTS

HELP us PLEASE...

This site has never made a profit, nor wants to, but it is now BROKE

Since December 2018 we have received only a few small donations from 3 members... > As we now have over 23,000 members, that is shameful

As more and more similiar sites are taken down and new members find and join our site, we find our Server & Privacy Costs to PROTECT our Members are increasing every month.

I, personally, can no longer afford to pay the HIGH bills to keep this site UP, RUNNING & PROTECTED, >especially after a HUGE hurricane late last year....
and then lately a FIRE affecting my home, which I still have not recovered from.... clean up and repairs continue..

NO DONATIONS from any of you will be taken to aid my repairs, they will simply go to the costs of this site, I promise you that.

In fact I delayed some of those repairs to pay yet another US$300 earlier this year to pay the costs for this site.

BUT sadly I no longer have enough money to pay our Server & Privacy Costs in 2 weeks for December, when the costs are due

As you can see this site provides you all with MORE than just WAREZ....which takes a LOT of work..

PLUS we also have paid for members to have a choice of 3 screen formats to view our site.. >>>
Simply scroll down to the left hand side of our home page & choose which colour screen you are comfortable with....

I am sincerely appealing to all of you for HELP. Should you decide to donate, YOUR INFO on your donation will be confidential & hidden

Thanks for taking the time to read this..ONE DAY'S BURDEN IS ENOUGH FOR 1 DAY & we really are struggling to keep this site going....

PLEASE DONATE something to HELP us continue...Simple as that...

LBB

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
Tarfoot (11-12-19)