View Single Post
Old 19-11-19, 10:43   #9
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: Epstein's PEDOs >Prince Andrew's BOMBSHELL Email to Epstein Madam

Prince Andrew Must be Probed by Police over TV Interview Sex Claims, Ex-Top Cop Says

EXCLUSIVE: Former royal protection officer Dai Davies said Prince Andrews answers during his car-crash Newsnight interview were "utterly unconvincing" and "beggar belief"

Daily Mirror UK, 19 NOV 2019.

Former royal protection officer Dai Davies

A former royal protection officer has called for a police probe into prince Andrew after his TV interview on sex claims.

Dai Davies said he was “utterly unconvinced” by the duke’s denial that he slept with a teenager. He added: “It beggars belief the stupidity of his answers.”

Mr Davies also said the Duke of York displayed “classic signs” of someone not telling the truth.

Mr Davies called for a police investigation into the royal’s friendship with Jeffrey Epstein and allegations the paedophile provided sex slaves to his rich pals.

He spoke as it was revealed Prince Charles, who was not given prior notice of his younger brother’s interview, told *advisers he believes Andrew, 59, has made “a huge miscalculation”.

The founder of a child protection charity also warned the prince’s refusal to acknowledge the suffering of Epstein’s young victims during his rambling TV chat meant his role as a patron for *anti-grooming projects was discredited.

And US sources said the FBI is preparing to analyse Andrew’s interview as part of their probe into Epstein’s circle.

Prince Andrew is shown in an image with alleged sex slave Virginia Roberts

Mr Davies, who led a team of 450 Met officers protecting senior royals, said of the duke’s appearance on the BBC’s Newsnight with Emily Maitlis on Saturday:

“It beggars belief the stupidity of his answers.

"I couldn’t believe what I was hearing and seeing. This *interview *highlights why there should now be a full police *investigation into these *allegations.

"There are *significant *differences between the account of events given by Andrew and others. He is a primary witness and these *allegations of sexual trafficking are extremely serious.

“Anyone who has material evidence should be *interviewed. If that points towards a criminal offence having been committed then that *questioning should be done under caution.”

Virginia Giuffre claimed Andrew had sex with her three times in 2001, once after meeting him at Tramp club in London when she was just 17

In the prince’s interview, he claimed he could not have slept with her as he was at a Pizza Express birthday party in Woking, Surrey, with his daughter at around “four or five in the afternoon”.

But Mr Davies, who was Head of Royal *Protection until 1998, said: “That alibi came as a surprise to put it mildly.

“That party was in the afternoon. The [Virginia] *allegation arises in the early hours of the morning. It’s got no relevance.

"I was utterly *unconvinced by his story. I have *interviewed hundreds of people. To me he shows the classic signs of someone not telling the truth.”

Virginia also claimed the prince was sweaty, during dancing but in the interview Andrew claimed he had a condition brought on by an overdose of adrenaline after being shot at in the Falklands War which left him unable to perspire.

But Professor John Hawk, a *dermatologist at St Thomas’ hospital in London, said: “It is certainly possible to have problems with sweating, but an overdose of *adrenaline would likely to make a person sweat more, not less.”

The MoD was asked if it knew of any other service personnel who lost the ability to sweat after being fired at, but it refused to comment.

The Queen’s former press secretary Dickie Arbiter accused Andrew of living in “cuckoo land” if he believed going public with his side of the story would help.

Prince Andrew dancing with American interior designer Chris Von Aspen at a private party in a villa in St Tropez

He said: “Who made the decision to put him on? Did he make it himself or did he seek advice within the Palace?

“My guess is that he bulldozed his way in and decided he was going to do it himself without any advice.”

A Palace source said Andrew’s TV chat would “go down as one of the single worst PR moves in recent history”.

And another described it as described his *performance as “utterly jaw-dropping”

Royal expert Ingrid Seward said: “Sadly there seems to be nothing *positive whatsoever to come out of it.”

The prince’s PR, Jason Stein - hired in September to begin reviving the royal’s reputation – quit after warning against giving the interview.

Andrew also claimed in the programme “hug and public displays of affection are not something that I do” after being quizzed about a picture of him and Virginia in 2001, which he suggested is doctored.

The playboy prince slow dancing in St Tropez with a mystery woman

But several pictures have emerged of him embracing women while out. In one, he was snapped dancing with US interior designer Chris Von Aspen.

The prince also insisted he has never met Virginia. But her lawyer David Boies said of the 2001 photo: “He’s had that picture for years and years and never once questioned it. If he had not been there, I think he would have said that years ago.”

Agents in New York are looking at Virginia’s claims.

And a source said of the *Newsnight chat: “The recording is of significant interest to the FBI. This is the first time he has spoken about his role in Epstein’s life.

“At the very least agents see Prince Andrew as a material witness to the life of not only of Epstein but his alleged fixer Ghislaine Maxwell.”

British socialite Maxwell has been accused of acting as Epstein’s “madam”, recruiting girls for his network of sex slaves. She vehemently denies any wrongdoing and has never been charged with any crime.

Paedophile Jeffrey Epstein was found hanged in his jail cell (Image: New York State Sex Offender Regi)

Lawyer Anna Rothwell said Andrew “would not be entitled to any form of immunity” if he is grilled by the FBI.

Freedom From Abuse founder Marilyn Hawes described Andrew’s interview as “sickening”.

She said: “It was all about him. He did not show any revulsion at what Epstein did. I think he has made it worse.”

Andrew’s charity partners include Women’s Interlink Foundation, which combats abuse, trafficking and p*rostitution in India.

Andrew denies any wrongdoing in connection with Virginia and Epstein.

The Met reviewed the evidence and decided not to conduct a “full *investigation” into Virginia’s *allegations that she was trafficked to London in 2001 as part of Epstein’s “sex ring.” The matter was then closed.

Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein FULL INTERVIEW - BBC Newsnight 16 Nov 2019

Read More

Read More

Sarah Ferguson struck deal with paedo Jeffrey Epstein to pay off £15,000 of debt

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote