View Single Post
Old 22-10-19, 05:55   #59
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: The ROYALS:Prince Harry & Meghan Spend Xmas/New Year in Russian's Mega Mansion

Queen and Other Royals Horrified and Worried about Meghan Markle and Harry & That History May Repeat Itself

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry gave a number of honest interviews for their ITV documentary Harry and Meghan: An African Adventure, causing concern for Prince William and other members of the Royal Family

Daily Mirror UK, 21 OCT 2019

The Queen, Duke of Cambridge and other senior members of the Royal Family are "worried" about Prince Harry after seeing him give an emotional interview for his behind-the-scenes documentary, insiders have claimed.

Harry and wife Meghan Markle both spoke openly during their programme Harry and Meghan: An African Adventure, discussing the pressures of living under the royal spotlight.

Meghan admitted she "wasn't OK" while Harry said his relationship with his brother Prince William had suffered difficult times .

A royal source told the Mirror that senior royals are “concerned for the couple”, and said the breakdown in their relationship was "desperately sad".

"They’re going completely separate ways and Harry is the one who seems to be visibly struggling.

“It seems the boy who walked behind their mother’s coffin, which is so vividly seared onto the nation’s consciousness, has never fully recovered, which is an utter tragedy.

"Charles has sought to help the young men, even that hasn’t helped.

“Many inside the family have said how seeing her sons drifting apart would be the last thing Diana would have wanted.”

BBC royal correspondent Jonny Dymond said: "I think they (the royal family) will be pretty horrified actually.

Harry spoke about his relationship with brother William during the documentary (Image: Getty Images)

"One is because whoever wins these legal actions with the newspapers, are the newspapers actually going to change what they do? Because the newspapers don't think they have done anything wrong. They think this is about reporting about what is going on.

"Secondly, the monarchy is supposed to be a unifying force in this country, and yet a very significant chunk of it, Harry and Meghan, are being divisive. It runs against what the monarchy is doing in these already divisive times."

Other experts are concerned about Meghan and Harry's future within the Royal Family.

Royal author Phil Dampier told MailOnline : "I am told that the senior royals from the Queen down and courtiers are very worried about the direction Harry and Meghan are taking and it's very serious.

"I hope on their six week holiday they reflect very carefully on what they do next.

There are also concerns about Meghan and Harry's future (Image: Getty Images)

"They had turned a corner with the Africa trip but all the good works were overshadowed by this attack on the press. They are either being badly advised or ignoring advice."

Harry spoke about his relationship during the hour-long special, admitting their relationship does have difficult times.

Speaking to ITV's Tom Bradby, he said: “Part of this role and part of this job and this family being under the pressure that it’s under *inevitably, you know, stuff happens.

Insiders have said the breakdown in their relationship would have upset Diana (Image: WireImage)

But look, we’re brothers. We’ll always be brothers.

"We’re certainly on different paths at the moment but I will always be there for him and as I know he’ll always be there for me.

“You know, we don’t see each other as much as we, as much as we used to because we’re so busy.

"But, I love him dearly and, you know, the majority of the stuff is created out of nothing.

"Just as I said, as brothers, you know, you have good days, you have bad days.”

Harry & Meghan: An African Journey

(NOTE THE RAW PAIN IN Meghans EYES AS SHE TALKS ABOUT HOW THE BRITISH PRESS IS DESTROYING HER... I THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING TO CRY)

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote