View Single Post
Old 04-08-19, 02:12   #699
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: Power of Prayer >No Matter Which Faith YouFollow=GOD is With You

You are amazing Tarfoot. ThisThread/Sub-Forum We Created for YOU, gets more hits, than any NEWS THREADs or Downloads, since this site started nearly 9 years ago

Thank You..

So many people are desperate & SUFFERING in our world today & searching for HELP & the answers..

The POWER of continual & GROUP Prayers... do sometimes, eventually work....

We may all follow different RELIGIONS/PATHS to reach HIM..

BUT - The power ABOVE US ALL is a little busy these days trying to deal with the latest MAD WORLD LEADERS....

The desperation of those CRAZY MADMEN Playing WAR GAMES trying to out-do each other ...concerns me greatly

EVIL/GREEDY/POWER in our WORLD LEADERS increases MORE & MORE these days trying to control our world, which may eventually destroy ALL of us & our WORLD..

= 1 of them can push that button
Tarfoot..

HiTLER killed millions without any NUCLEAR BOMBS

Scary stuff..eh?

God Bless & THANK YOU Tarfoot..

PLEASE READ THESE WORDS ;

Quote:

FOOTSTEPS in The SAND

“You promised me Lord, that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set of footprints in the sand.

Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?”

Our Lord replied,

“The years when you have seen only one set of footprints, my child, is when I carried you.”

Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
Tarfoot (04-08-19)