View Single Post
Old 09-07-19, 01:27   #4
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: The Temptations-My Girl-1965

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony19652002 View Post
hi ladybbird,
thank you for doing the link the right way, what was I doing wrong? thank you for taking the time to show me how you did the link.
best regards Tony x

Its not easy to learn coding as there are different ways to code different things, but Ive sent you a pm with simple instructions on how to code videos from YOUTUBE before you post them....

Take your time and practice & always press preview before you submit a post

I was trained up years ago by 2 of the best TECH ADMINS on the NET, both of whom are ADMINS on this site...& our Brilliant Guru WEBMASTER

So dont panic, we all have to learn

Good luck...

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote