View Single Post
Old 21-02-12, 17:56   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,237 Times in 10,049 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Thumbs Up The Complete Guide & HELP For Downloading Movies etc

As I have received some requests for help I am providing this thread and explanation. You are welcome to click on my rep button if you wish to give thanks.

1. Procedure to Create Files
2. Software and Programs needed
3. Procedure to Download Movie files

There are several places to download movie files such as Rapidshare,Sharebase,Netload and Etc...
But you will find more movies through Rapidshare than any other Company.

Next, Before you start Downloading movies , you should make sure you have enough of memory on the Hard Drive or "your computer will lock up" because a typical file will be around 400 to 700 megabytes in size and as we all know 1 gig is 1,024 megabytes so after you make a DVD be sure to not save movie files unless you plan on making other DVD's later on.

BOTH The Pirate Bay & KIMDOT.COM made US.MIL from their MEMBERS..& Continue to do so.

Face The REALITY OF Another SITE YOU Enjoy CLOSING...OR...

Click HERE TO DONATE

& Thanks to ALL Members of ...

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
artpadd (01-09-19), Sugandham (27-06-19)