View Single Post
Old 16-09-11, 04:48   #4
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Boy Injured When Head and Neck Trapped in Car Window

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathd View Post
Sounds like an honest accident to me, but who knows.... You would think that they would put some kind of limit on the pressure the window can exert, and some kind of obstruction sensor device like garage doors now have in power windows. Would save lots of fingers I am sure.
I agree with you deathd, good idea, but as a mum myself there is no darn way I would have pressed that button to auto close windows wo checking my baby in that car seat. No matter if it were a pot of gold that I had "accidently dropped"

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote