View Single Post
Old 16-08-18, 12:38   #54
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Arrow Right re: Congrats DreamTeamDownloads1 > 14,000+ Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhoney66 View Post
sorry for not getting back to ya sooner, yes the site is private normally but one day a month it is open to the public. we had it open for awhile not that long ago when Boltz.... we found out it closed and a slew of members from there came to us.

i was talking to a friend at work about my site and he says to me you guys should get an app. which isn't a bad idea in itself but like you are going to say that's not something you would do for here and i agree, we aren't going to do it either cause i was telling one of the folks on staff about that and even they also didn't like it.

i don't think he realizes we are a private site and we intend to stay private. and with a site like ours which isn't as big as others on the net. i'm not sure what the owner who is a really nice guy i think does about hiding the site? i never thought about asking him though.

DO NOT TRUST any apps, that is crazy. Also I have never & would NEVER use an UN-SMART PHONE.. As I have reported in.

IMPORTANT > Bugged, Tracked, Hacked

Years ago I informed friends why they should stop using Social Media like FCKBook and they didnt believe me.. Now look whats happened and there is more to come on that ..

There is no such thing as a private site, so you dont need to close it for part of each month, that wont protect you..

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU..

Only your Server and Domain Name owners can help you and mine are brilliant.

& its handy to have a pal in the Russian DB....

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
wildhoney66 (22-08-18)