View Single Post
Old 11-09-11, 21:40   #4
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Americans Going to Canada to Find Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathd View Post
I am one of those americans that have moved to canada. I see that canada seems to be going the same direction as the US, with huge real estate bubbles ripe to burst. I hope it don't happen, but I see the same warning signs I see from the US before it took a tumble. I am lucky, and now fully own the house I live in, have a woodburning stove and about 10 years worth of trees should worse come to worse. It hurt a lot losing a house in the US that was around 3/4 paid for, so close to realizing the great american dream, we were gonna sell the house and split the money, would have put around 300 grand in my pocket for college and business starting money. 5 years of busting our ass down the drain, I am young, I can bounce back. If only we had started 3 years sooner, we woulda been sold before the bubble popped lol. Timing can be a bitch
Yes its bad in the whole world, many are starving here where I live because the tourist industry has been badly affected.
Just glad you found work tho! Many havent.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (12-09-11)