View Single Post
Old 11-09-11, 20:36   #3
deathd
DT1 Poster

deathd is a glorious beacon of lightdeathd is a glorious beacon of lightdeathd is a glorious beacon of lightdeathd is a glorious beacon of lightdeathd is a glorious beacon of lightdeathd is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Americans Going to Canada to Find Work

I am one of those americans that have moved to canada. I see that canada seems to be going the same direction as the US, with huge real estate bubbles ripe to burst. I hope it don't happen, but I see the same warning signs I see from the US before it took a tumble. I am lucky, and now fully own the house I live in, have a woodburning stove and about 10 years worth of trees should worse come to worse. It hurt a lot losing a house in the US that was around 3/4 paid for, so close to realizing the great american dream, we were gonna sell the house and split the money, would have put around 300 grand in my pocket for college and business starting money. 5 years of busting our ass down the drain, I am young, I can bounce back. If only we had started 3 years sooner, we woulda been sold before the bubble popped lol. Timing can be a bitch
deathd is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deathd For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (12-09-11), Ladybbird (11-09-11)