View Single Post
Old 06-09-11, 18:13   #45
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: The TRUTH About The Old Dreamteam Site Donations

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreaknDavid View Post
His members will soon get tired of that. His members will soon see that his site sucks & then hopefully come to our site. We have the better staff & the best site with gr8 members.

Well all the staff and original members from there came onto here, that says it all. They saw who worked the 15 hours + on there helping them- me. Mike, "The FOUNDER", as he shows himself, was rarely on, just to check how the donations were doing!

As webmaster_john stated;

"
Originally Posted by webmaster_john
His new server is hosted on a VPS solution which specification may struggle to handle a warez forum "

In some emails he just sent out again pleading for more donations, he wrote and showed on that site sometimes, that he had only received $5, ask yourself how can that be, when the minimum donation is $10. In the last month he has received nearly $675 in donations and his server is only $60 per month!!!! So his site will constantly go down.

Poor poor people that unwittingly donated more!
I know because of what he did I will have to support and pay for my server/host and other stuff, out of my credit card every month, as I did to buy everything again to start this site.

I just hope that the members continue to have faith in me and believe me. It was all very very stressful as you know.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post: