View Single Post
Old 31-08-11, 03:21   #39
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: The TRUTH About The Old Dreamteam Site Donations

Well he has just shot himself in the foot pop, he is showing that he has only received $5 donation this month (August) and its now the 30th of August.

The minimum you can donate is $10,,,,,now maybe it will sink in to some folk still on there, that he is untruthful and that is the evidence to prove it! He has also posted telling folk on there that the FTP is closed for maintenance because I stole it
Latest LIE number 2

Gee Wiz I havent got any FTP cos I cant afford to pay the server for it, I had to pay for things again to start this site. You have to laugh though, hes ruining himself.

So we will just leave him to his` site` and as you say what goes around comes around

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES