View Single Post
Old 24-08-11, 00:47   #30
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: The TRUTH About The Old Dreamteam Site Donations

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertoWarez View Post
Friends do not cry, but get to work. In your place I would went from the beginning, new name 4 board, email all 5.500 member with new address. Find real uploaders (hire if must), put info in rar archives and spread word over internet. Advertise on facebook, active submite to ddl-s.
Is it really necessary to have three administrators ?? One is enough, and this should be the one who has invested money.
Daily I have eight to ten movies upload, and 10$ of profit.
So...mathematics is simple, let every one of your admins upload several movies daily, submite 2 DDl-s, and 600$ per month guaranteed !!
Forget the Mike, and move into a new future. Your victory will be a greater number of members, money is not everything right ???

Right now Roberto we could do with more admin help, we are overloaded with work, different stuff. Also the new VIP forum and the " Mature Section" are taking a great deal of time to set up and make ready, but you guys will be pleased with it....although I dont think we will get a lot of work done

Come to think of it, thats a good idea, maybe I should set up 1 for us Ladies. Yummy,,,,,lots of hunky men pics in there. You are handsome and hunky, send me a few of you

I have emailed all 5.500 member with new address.

Your suggestion

"Spread word over internet. Advertise on facebook, active submite to ddl-s. " is a great one and I will pass that on.

We also have a lot of work to do for other good stuff for the forum that was suggested by another great member, so all in all we have a lot to do to really make this site stand out above the rest and after what happened I am determined to do that. I built up my other site that was stolen so Im sure I can do it again with the 2 great gurus I have and great people like you helping me

You are a terrific person and thank you so much for caring x

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
BaZZa101 (25-08-11), FreaknDavid (24-08-11)