View Single Post
Old 02-09-17, 00:45   #341
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: Power of Prayer >No Matter Which Faith YouFollow=GOD is With You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfoot View Post
Yes but did you watch and listen to the video? So many people think that just doing good on their own without believing in or accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior will get them into Heaven. So it's not just the evil people but the proud and ungodly people also. This is one of Satan's greatest deceptions. They may not be listening to Satan but are unknowingly being misled and deceived by the lies of Satan/Lucifer or Devil, any of these names this fallen angel that's determined to lead God's people astray.
I don't know, maybe that's what you were getting at anyways.

My apologies if you missed the points I was trying to make Tarfoot...

EVIL people DO NOT READ THE SCRIPTURES FROM ANY 'BIBLE'...
Nor from any 'Quotes' therein..

Although your posts every day on your thread, have tremendous HITs, which (hopefully), some might learn and gain strength from...

The only real EVIL people I have knowledge of that finally turned to 'God'... are those that either knew they were dying.. OR ... were on 'Death Row'.

Children are NOT born Evil.. They grow and develope from their surroundings/upbringing and what they are taught & experience in their lives my friend..

God is around me 24/7. I dont need to read any quotes from any book of any religion..I just feel 'HIS' presence.. and it is a warmth of The Holy Spirit aound me, that I cannot explain..

But I can look into any person's eyes that I meet...and I know...

Simple as that..

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
Tarfoot (02-09-17)