View Single Post
Old 07-08-11, 02:35   #20
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: The TRUTH About The Old Dreamteam Site Donations

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwmax44907 View Post
Ladybbir,

i am saddened to find our friends at DreamTeamDownloads.com have had their domain name HIJACKED.

as SnakeByteWarez has had our domain name hijacked before, i can feel the pain & struggle you are going through !!!

SBW has always been a supporter of the DreamTeamDownloads.com family.

if there is any way i or SnakeByteWarez is able to assist you, feel free to contact me. (the best way to contact me is via email)

your friends in WaReZ,

gwmax44907
AKA: ...M@x...
Admin.
SnakeByteWarez.net
Yes it is PAINFUL, its not about any $$$ really, although that was awful for the members and staff. Its the time heart and soul you put into your own site, we become a family, you know that, but I thank the Good Lord that the lovely staff are with me on here

Thanks for your kind offer my friend xx

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES