View Single Post
Old 05-08-11, 19:29   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Dreamteam is in trouble again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsole View Post
I'm finding a real trust issue now (since recent events), with donating to any forums...Especially after reading that donated funds can be used for purchasing petrol for their own cars etc...
No matter how people may try and justify this in their own eyes, it is theft...It is deceptive and is theft against members who have donated their money to a forum for the sole purpose of keeping the forum running - Not to go driving for a pack of smokes or whatever the case maybe.
I can understand that. But he also bought other stuff with donators money. Goodness knows how much he stole, as he had changed the password 5 TIMES so I couldnt get access into that Paypal account. I just couldnt understand why each month we struggled to pay the server. Now I do.

He robbed 3 other sites the same way, I talked to the owner of two of them. One of his sites and another one had to close cos they couldnt pay the server. Mike left them with NOTHING!

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
Mephisto (24-08-11)