View Single Post
Old 18-12-16, 07:48   #2
wildhoney66

wildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default Re: Surprise! Aussie Internet Pirates Are The Best

another thing is stores don't stock what they used to either. i may download stuff from the net but like i've said many times if i like it i do end up buying it. sometimes more than once because if i see it on dvd and than it hits blu-ray i buy the blu-ray and than i normally get rid of the dvd for space. Disney makes billions of bucks each year with

theatrical releases alone last year i think it was and this year as well with Finding Dory worldwide it's made over a billion bucks. that's how big that film got!

and no i didn't download that one but i did buy it on blu-ray cause my nephew LOVES It and if he comes over here he can watch it. so to use them as an example i really doubt piracy is hurting them one iota.

like the last expendables film that one was a meh film and it flopped and it wasn't because of piracy. if it was a good film than it really i think would have done better at the box office. yes i've repeated this many times but it all boils down to if you put out good product people will yes download it but they will buy it IF they like it. weather in physical or digital form
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote