View Single Post
Old 10-09-16, 07:35   #156
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: Kim Dotcom Petitions Appeals Court >Rehearing Over Seized Mega Millions

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhoney66 View Post
what is a good looking woman like that doing with well HIM? he does look like he's lost some weight though or am i wrong?

Work it out.. Divorce wife >> transfer ASSETs to her.. etc..etc..

Kim Dotcom was born in GERMANY many years ago...His first name was Michael....

He researched and found the safest country he could live in would be NEW ZEALAND... He changed his name to KimDotcom.

Although I do not support him in any way.. The US is WRONG.

There is no legal law in the US to support a prosecution against the C&P storage facility that MEGA GROUP offered..

I just hope China will release more of his millions of $$$ to fight the US & get the rest of his millions to stop this crazyiness..

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote